Complete, numbers matching
This is a 1 of 1 Boss as factory optioned (per Marti Auto Works)
Restored to Ford assembly line original, with correct date coded parts, utilizing correct manufacturing techniques (as best I could). Full owners history, including pictures back from the 1970's, original Ford invoice and other original documentation.
Engine: 302 Boss - Original Block D0ZE-6015-C
· Original Holley 4150 780cfm Carburetor, Intake, Heads,
Distributor, Rev Limiter, Exhaust Manifolds, Smog System, etc.
· Custom Ross Pistons, floating wrist pins
· Custom Ground Crane Cam w/Roller Rockers
· .040 over, Blueprinted & Balanced Rotating Assembly
Transmission: Toploader 4-Speed Close Ratio(RUG-AW)
Rear End: Ford 9 Nodular 3:50 Tru-Trac (Posi, WFD-F)
Competition Suspension & Quick Ratio Power Steering
Built in Dearborn, MI on 5/14/70, and sold on 8/17/70
Original Price: $4109.45
Original Owners Manual Signed by Parnelli Jones, along with him standing next to car.
Ford Invoice and underside of hood Signed by Larry Shinoda
Restoration completed 2013 with most of the work done at my home.
**Disclaimer- I did my best to get things accurate as possible, however, some things could be incorrect**
Things that I know are incorrect, include:
- Does not have satin centered Mag 500s, and of course radials- Waiting on correct wheels now.
- Clamps on mufflers. Better reproduction mufflers/exhaust (Scott Fuller) are available- next winter project.
- Some work on the carb.
- Should be more sound deadner sprayed on underside.
- Little more sound deadner around heater motor.
- Midplate and shaker base incorrect-looking for correct one.
Info About Title Max:
Company Twitter Updates
Title Max Company History
Click on the pictures below. Note that some pictures have comments.